Here is what you will need:
- 3 cups of soy milk (plain)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- Add milk to a saucepan and turn the heat to medium. Whisk in cocoa powder and cornstarch until well combined. Then whisk in the sugar until dissolved.
- Keep stirring over medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- After it thickens, bring it to a boil and keep stirring for another minute or two.
- Remove from heat, pour pudding into ramekins or bowls. Let cool (or eat it when it is still warm if you prefer your pudding warm).