Tuesday, October 30, 2012

o well

Let me apologize for lack of posts. Life has been very busy recently. The husband has a lot of homework (I know we are too old to be doing homework) and I have my dissertation and other projects to work on. There has been little time for writing cooking or let alone grocery shopping. The only reason we will actually run to the store is because we are out of cat food...

I promise we will be back soon with posts and recipes and hopefully a fridge with stuff in it (we are even out of garlic, I don't remember when that happened last)...

On a side note, I got a real job! Full-time with benefits and all. After years and years of education finally a real proper income. :)

Take care and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your name and email will never be sold, distributed, or revealed to the public by any means.